Developing a Marketing and Promotion Plan
Learn how to lay the groundwork for implementing your approach to marketing arthritis self-management education and physical activity interventions to primary care providers (PCPs). Review the following elements you’ll need to consider when developing your marketing and promotion plan.
- Choosing interventions to promote.
- Choosing locations on which to focus your outreach efforts.
- Identifying providers you want to target for outreach.
- Establishing your marketing team.
- Managing your program’s outreach initiative.
- Overcoming obstacles and maximizing your efforts to launch a successful initiative.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
What Do You Think
of This Site?
- Arthritis Program
4770 Buford Hwy NE
Atlanta, GA 30341-3724
- Phone: 770.488.5464
- Contact CDC-Info