Developing a Marketing and Promotion Plan
Learn how to lay the groundwork for implementing your approach to marketing arthritis self-management education and physical activity interventions to primary care providers (PCPs). Review the following elements you’ll need to consider when developing your marketing and promotion plan.
- Choosing interventions to promote.
- Choosing locations on which to focus your outreach efforts.
- Identifying providers you want to target for outreach.
- Establishing your marketing team.
- Managing your program’s outreach initiative.
- Overcoming obstacles and maximizing your efforts to launch a successful initiative.