Archival Content: 2012
CDC at AIDS 2012
CDC is an active participant in the AIDS 2012 conference, with numerous presentations, media activities and a robust exhibit. Helpful resources for CDC @ AIDS 2012 are below.
- Sortable CDC @ AIDS 2012 Schedule
- Printable CDC @ AIDS 2012 Schedule
- Meet the CDC @ AIDS 2012 Summary
The CDC exhibit is number 51 in the United States Government pavilion.
The AIDS 2012 Exhibit Schedule is as follows:
|Exhibitions Hall Opening Hours|
|Sunday 22 July||12:00 – 18:30|
|Monday 23 July||10:00 – 18:30|
|Tuesday 24 July||10:00 – 18:30|
|Wednesday 25 July||10:00 – 18:30|
|Thursday 26 July||10:00 – 18:30|
Use this map to find the CDC Exhibit @ AIDS 2012
CDC media professionals will be available at the AIDS 2012 conference.
Domestic HIV Media Staff
Global HIV Media Staff
Email Arleen Porcell at Fyd4@cdc.gov
- More information about CDC HIV/AIDS Resources
- More information about the conference, visit the AIDS 2012 Conference Web site
This CDC Web site is no longer being reviewed or updated and thus is no longer kept current. This site remains to assist researchers or others needing historical content.