References & Publications
- Adenovirus Infections. In: Pickering LK, Baker CJ, Kimberlin DW, Long SS, eds. 2009 Red Book: Report of the Committee on Infectious Diseases. 28th ed. Elk Grove Village, IL: American Academy of Pediatrics; 2009: 204-6.
- Wold WSM, Horwitz MS. Adenoviruses. In: Fields BN, Knipe DM, Howley PM, eds. Fields Virology. 5th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott-Raven; 2007: 2395-436.
- Foy HM. Adenoviruses. In: Evans A, Kaslow R, eds. Viral Infections in Humans: epidemiology and control. 4th ed. New York: Plenum; 1997:119-38.
- CDC. Adenovirus-associated epidemic keratoconjunctivitis outbreaks — four states, 2008–2010 . MMWR. 62(32);637-41.
- CDC. Acute respiratory disease associated with adenovirus serotype 14—four states, 2006–2007. MMWR. 56(49);1181-1184.
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.