Act Against AIDS for Healthcare Providers
News and Resources for Healthcare Providers
Act Against AIDS campaigns provide continuing education credits and training resources for healthcare providers as well as materials for to share with their patients and other clients.
The CDC Act Against AIDS Provider Campaigns offer free CME/CNE opportunities for clinicians. Below are the current CME/CNE offerings available:
Enhancing HIV Screening and Linkage to Care for Black and Latino/Hispanic Patients: 1 CME/CNE credit/contact hour.
- Moderator: Dr. David Malebranche; Faculty: Dr. Wilbert Jordan, Dr. Celia Maxwell, Dr. Ligia Peralta
- Available at Medscape through August 23, 2014. Sign-in and account are required
HIV Screening. Standard Care.™ in Healthcare Settings:
- Moderator: Dr. Valerie E. Stone; Faculty: Dr. Margaret Hoffman-Terry, Dr. Ronald H. Goldschmidt, Dr. Jeffrey T. Kirchner
- Page last reviewed: November 20, 2013
- Page last updated: April 27, 2015
- Content source: