Share Your Story!
Are you or someone you know affected by HIV? Are you helping prevent HIV or helping someone who has it? Tell us your story!
If you would like to share your story, we welcome your submissions. See below for specific guidelines for story submissions:
- Make sure your story is about how you are working to stop HIV.
- Write the story from your point of view (first person).
- The best stories are from 400 to 750 words.
- Sign your stories with your first name and age only.
- We will review all stories prior to posting. We may need to edit them.
- We may not use every story, but we thank you for participating.
Because of the volume of submissions, not all stories will be immediately available or available indefinitely. By providing the information in this form, you give your permission to associate your first name and age with your submission.