- Inside CDC
Go behind the scenes with the nation′s premier public health agency
- Our Community
Explore CDC′s virtual community through MySpace, Health-e-Cards, and Second Life
- Video Room
Experience CDC′s various health protection and community outreach programs
Get the latest CDC news from current articles, press releases, and podcasts
- Guest Speaker
Donna Garland and Dr. Popovic
Welcome to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. From this page you can explore stories of health protection, cutting-edge research, and real-world disease investigation that CDC is conducting every day.
The stories you are about to read highlight the year 2007, including the urgent realities of chronic disease, health disparities, emerging infectious diseases, and the pursuit of new research to help create healthy people in the United States and throughout the world. CDC is truly a national, international—and—virtual—agency.
Above you will also find links to CDC news, our online community, and videos, photos and other multimedia. Enjoy your visit!
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC–INFO
- Page last reviewed: February 1, 2009
- Page last updated: February 1, 2009
- Content source: Office of Enterprise Communication
- Notice: Linking to a non-federal site does not constitute an endorsement by HHS, CDC or any of its employees of the sponsors or the information and products presented on the site.
800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636) TTY: (888) 232-6348 - Contact CDC–INFO