Public Health Grand Rounds
YouTube Video Archive
- Domestic violence: Breaking the Silence – Public Health's Role in Intimate Partner Violence Prevention
- Alcohol Use: Preventing Excessive Alcohol Use: What Public Health Can Do
- Brain Injury: Reducing Severe Traumatic Brain Injury in the U.S.
- Child Maltreatment: Creating a Healthier Future Through Prevention
- Childhood Obesity Epidemic: Threats and Opportunities
- Chlamydia Prevention: Challenges and Strategies for Reducing Disease Burden
- Electronic Health Records: What’s in it for Everyone?
- Folic Acid: Folic Acid in the Prevention of Birth Defects
- Foodborne Diseases: Better Prevention with Better Public Health Information
- Global Child Survival: Strategies for Improving Global Child Survival
- Heart Attacks and Stroke: Preventing 1 Million Heart Attacks and Strokes by 2017
- H1N1: Why H1N1 Still Matters
- HIV Prevention: Targeted Paths to HIV Prevention
- Injury and Violence: The Science Base for Prevention of Injury and Violence
- Lyme Disease: Challenges and Innovations
- Malaria Eradication: Back to the Future
- Nanotechnology: Preventing Adverse Health Effects from Nanotechnology
- Newborn Screening: Improving Outcomes
- Nuclear Disaster Preparedness: Radiological and Nuclear Disaster Preparedness
- Polio Eradication: in India
- Prescription Drug Overdoses: An American Epidemic
- Rabies Elimination: Rabies Elimination in the 21st Century?
- Sodium Reduction: Time for Choice
- TB & HIV: A Deadly Duo
- Tobacco Regulation: The Public Health Impact of Tobacco Product and Advertising Regulation
- Vitamin D: The Importance of Monitoring Vitamin D Status in the U.S.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC–INFO