Lunch and Learn: Ethics - Who You Gonna Call?
- Scientific Ethics and Ethical Decision Making
- Protection of Human Subjects: Belmont Report (10 pages)
- Distinguishing Public Health Research and Public Health Nonresearch (14 pages)
- The Hatch Act Poster (1 page)
- Principles of the Ethical Practice of Public Health (16 pages)
- Human Research Protections (19 pages)
- Politcal Activity and the Federal Employee flyer (2 pages)
- 14 General Pronciples of Ethical Conduct (2 pages)
Listing of Global Companies with Ongoing Government Activity
As a service to CDC employees, the ethics program has developed a listing of global companies that have ongoing government activity such as contracts, grants or otherwise do business with CDC or companies whose financial interests may be affected by CDC programs and operations.
Employees at CDC are reminded of the criminal statute, Title 18 U.S.C. 208(a), which prohibits all Federal employees from participating personally and substantially in an official capacity in any particular matter in which, to his knowledge, he or any person whose interests are imputed to him (spouse, minor children, etc.) has a financial interest, if the particular matter will have a direct and predictable effect on that interest.
CDC Financial disclosure filers are encouraged to visit this searchable excel listing of global companies when completing the mandated financial disclosure forms to see if your current financial interests are associated with these companies. Your Ethics Specialist may be contacting you during the financial disclosure review process to discuss any potential conflicts of interest that may arise from such holdings.
A through Z global companies lists
Please click links below for printer-friendly versions.