The CDC and ATSDR Ethics Program Activity is responsible for interpreting ethics laws and regulations, reviewing financial disclosure reports, and offering continuing ethics training and counseling services to ensure that CDC and ATSDR employees avoid situations that could violate ethics laws and undermine the public's trust in Government. Employees should remember that certain ethics rules are complex and require analysis in applying them to specific situations. For this reason, employees should always seek the advice of an ethics official when contemplating any action that may be covered by the rules.
- Confidentially Financial Disclosure Report form (Executive Branch) (7 pages)
- Confidential Certificate of No New Interests (Executive Branch)
(2 pages) (OGE Optional Form
- Ethics Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Summary of Procurement Integrity Rules (36KB, 1 page)
- Identifying Financial Disclosure Report Filers (39KB, 2 pages)
- A Worksheet for Management Officials to Determine Which Positions Should File A Confidential Financial Disclosure Report: (2009) (3 pages) This worksheet is designed to assist Management Officials in determining whether a career employee should file a Confidential Financial Disclosure Report (OGE Form 450).