CDC at Work Today! Best Business Practices
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention continues in its readiness to confront the challenges of health threats such as Ebola, Zika, terrorism, and the unrelenting stresses of modern life. This readiness effort also includes modernizing management and accountability to realize tangible savings that can go directly to science and programs that affect people's health.
- Stewardship of public funds
- Continuously improving customer service and satisfaction
- Providing the best value for the investment
- Accountability through performance metrics
- Job satisfaction through workforce development
- Searching for innovation in work processes
The CDC Foundation, a private, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, helps the CDC do more, faster by forging effective partnerships between CDC and individuals, foundations and corporations to fight threats to health and safety.
Business Sector & CDC
CDC touches American businesses in many ways and there are multiple opportunities to collaborate. Learn how to connect with CDC and access resources available to businesses.
Grant Funding Profiles
Information on Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) funding provided to recipients in states and territories to address issues of public health importance.
- Page last reviewed: April 11, 2016
- Page last updated: April 11, 2016
- Content source: