2000 to Present:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Antibiotic Resistance Threats in the United States, 2013. Atlanta, GA: US Department of Health and Human Services, CDC; 2013.
- Dawood FS, Chaves SS, Pérez A, Reingold A, Meek J, Farley MM, Ryan P, Lynfield R, Morin C, Baumbach J, Bennett NM, Zansky S, Thomas A, Lindegren ML, Schaffner W, Finelli L; for the Emerging Infections Program Network. Complications and associated bacterial co-infections among children hospitalized with seasonal or pandemic influenza, United States, 2003-2010. J Infect Dis. 2013 Aug 28. [Epub ahead of print]
- Deutscher M, Lewis M, Zell ER, Taylor TH, Van Beneden C, Schrag S for the Active Bacterial Core surveillance Team. Incidence and Severity of Invasive Streptococcus pneumoniae, Group A Streptococcus, and Group B Streptococcus Infections Among Pregnant and Postpartum Women. Clin Infect Dis. 2011; 53(2):114-23.
- Weston EJ, Pondo T, Lewis MM, Martell-Cleary P, Morin C, Jewell B, et al. The Burden of Invasive Early-onset Neonatal Sepsis in the United States, 2005-2008. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011;30(11):937-41.
- Burton DC, Flannery B, Bennett NM, Farley MM, Gershman K, Harrison LH, et al. Socioeconomic and racial/ethinic disparities in the incidence of bacteremic pneumonia among US adults. Am J Public Health. 2010;100(10):1904-11.
- Van Beneden C, Olsen S, Skoff T, Lynfield R. Active, population-based surveillance for infectious diseases. In: M'ikanatha NL, R; Van Beneden, CA; de Valk, H, ed. Infectious Disease Surveillance. 1st ed: Blackwell Publishers, pp. 32-43, 2007.
- Begier EM, Barrett NL, Mshar PA, Johnson DG, Hadler JL, Connecticut Bioterrorism Field Epidemiology Response Team. Gram-positive rod surveillance for early anthrax detection. Emerg Infect Dis. 2005;11(9):1483-6.
- Pinner RW, Rebmann CA, Schuchat A, Hughes JM. Disease surveillance and the academic, clinical, and public health communities. Emerg Infect Dis 2003;9(7):781-7.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. HIV testing among pregnant women, United States and Canada, 1998-2001. MMWR. 2002; 51(45):1013-6.
- Hyde T, Hilger T, Reingold A, Farley MM, O’Brien, Schuchat A. Trends in incidence and antimicrobial resistance of early-onset sepsis: Population-based surveillance in San Francisco and Atlanta. Pediatrics. 2002;110:690-5.
- Schuchat A, Hilger T, Zell E, Farley MM, Reingold A, Harrison L, et al. Update from the Active Bacterial Core Surveillance of the Emerging Infections Program Network. Emerg Infect Dis. 2001;92-9.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Laboratory capacity to detect antimicrobial resistance, 1998. MMWR. 2000;48(51):1167-71.
- Mead PS, Slutsker L, Dietz V, et al. Food-related Illness and Death in the United States. Emerg Infect Dis. 1999;5(5):607-25.
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.