Motor Vehicle Injuries Winnable Battle Materials For Your Use
The following materials – including brochures, flyers, social media tools, presentations, etc. – are meant to help inform the work we all do on the Winnable Battles that affect the U.S.
- CDC Winnable Battles Motor Vehicle Injuries Website – Provides background information about the Motor Vehicle Injuries Winnable Battle, as well as briefing materials such as a PowerPoint presentation, fact sheets, policy briefs and scientific articles.
- Fact Sheet - Teen Drivers
- Fact Sheets - State-Based Cost of Deaths from Motor Vehicle Crashes
- Podcasts – CDC Motor Vehicle Safety
- Binge Drinking – CDC TV [VIDEO - 4:23 minutes]
- Winnable Battles 101 - Motor Vehicle Injuries [VIDEO - 6:36 minutes]
- Parents are the Key to Safe Teen Drivers – CDC TV [VIDEO - 4:42 minutes]
- MedlinePlus Tools - Motor Vehicle Safety
- eCards – Injury, Violence, and Safety
- Social and New Media - Teen Drivers
- Social Media - CDC Injury Center
- Facebook - Buzzed Driving is Drunk Driving
- Twitter - Buzzed Driving is Drunk Driving
- Parents are the Key
CDC campaign to encourage parents to take an active role in keeping teens safe while driving.
- Protect the Ones You Love
CDC campaign to encourage proper use of seat belts, child safety seats and booster seats.
- Click It or Ticket
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) campaign to increase seat belt usage.
- Drunk Riding Prevention
NHTSA campaign to reduce motorcycle DUIs.
- Safe Routes to School
NHTSA campaign designed to reduce injuries and fatalities while travelling to school.
- Share the Road with Motorcycles
NHTSA campaign to educate motor vehicle drivers to reduce crash-related motorcyclist deaths.
- Distracted Driving Campaign Tools – Distraction.gov
U.S. Department of Transportation campaign to reduce driving while distracted including driving while texting.
- CDC Motor Vehicle Safety Website
- MedlinePlus Motor Vehicle Safety Website
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- Seguridad de los muchachos al volante [PODCAST - 1:24 minutes]
Keeping Kids Safe Behind the Wheel
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348