WISEWOMAN Program Requirements
To join a WISEWOMAN Program, if offered in your state (Program Locations), you must answer YES to All of the following questions:
- Are you a woman at least 40 years old and not older than 64 years old?
- Are you already participating in the National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (NBCCEDP)?
- Are you either uninsured or underinsured?
- Uninsured—you do not have health insurance.
- Underinsured—you have health insurance, but not enough to cover your needs.
- Are you eligible for Medicare, but are unable to pay the premium (monthly payment) to enroll in Medicare, Part B?
Note: Unfortunately, you cannot join WISEWOMAN if it is not offered in your state.
- Page last reviewed: December 12, 2013
- Page last updated: December 12, 2013
- Content source: