Recommendations and Reports
- On-line ordering form for NIP publications
(see "MMWR, ACIP single reports" on the online form)
- National Vaccine Plan Released Feb 2011
The National Vaccine Plan is the nation’s roadmap for a 21st century vaccine and immunization enterprise. It includes strategies for advancing vaccine research and development, financing, supply, distribution, safety, global cooperation, and informed decision-making among consumers and health care providers.
- Reducing Financial Barriers to Vaccination in the
United States: Call to Action
Pediatrics, December 2009 / VOLUME 124 / ISSUE Supplement: Financing of Childhood and Adolescent Vaccines. The supplement includes 3 lead commentaries, 13 original research articles, the report from the NVAC on vaccine financing recommendations, as well as commentaries from stakeholders, including manufacturers, insurers and consumers.
- AAP's policy on "increasing immunization coverage"
American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Vaccination Mandates: The Public Health Imperative & Individual
Rights [23 pages] (compliant)
Chapter 13 of "Law in Public Health Practice"
- ACIP: Vaccine Recommendations
Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices
- Contraindications to Vaccinations
- The Jordan Report 20th Anniversary: Accelerated Development of Vaccines 2002 [5.7.MB, 267 pages]
- MMWRs on Immunizations (by date)
Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report
- NCIRD's Annual Report
National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases
- Standards for Immunization Practices
- U.S. National Vaccine Plan
from the National Vaccine Program Office
- Vaccine information statements (VIS)
VISs in many languages
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.