TB Notes Newsletter
This is an archived document. The links and content are no longer being updated.
No. 1, 2006
Table of Contents
- Hurricane Katrina’s Impact on TB Control in the Gulf States
- DTBE Responds to Hurricane Katrina
- Eliminating Tuberculosis Case by Case: An Educational Initiative by New England TB Programs
- Standardized Nursing Case Management Interventions Described in the Evaluation of a TB Targeted Testing and Treatment Project
- Notice of Updated Patient TB Educational Materials
- Have You Visited the TB Education and Training Resources Website Lately?
- New Association of Public Health Laboratories (APHL) TB Steering Committee Formed
- Laboratory Issues from the Northeastern TB Controllers Meeting
- Update on Surveillance Data: Release of 2004 Annual Report and Slide Set
- Updating the Tuberculosis Biotechnology Engagement Project in the Republics of Armenia and Georgia, 2005
- Conference on the Economics of TB Prevention and Control
- Preliminary Findings of the NTCA/CDC Genotyping Survey
Note: The use of trade names in this issue is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.