- SASSI - Self-directed and STD-focused SAS Instruction (March 6, 2013)
- Questions & Answers - 2010 Treatment Guidelines (February 28, 2013)
- STD Picture Cards - printable cards illustrating symptoms of STDs. (January 7, 2008)
- Ready-To-Use Curriculum for Clinical Educators - contains STD curricular materials (slides, notes, test questions, case studies) which can be downloaded for use in the clinical training program classroom.
- STD 101 in a Box - contains ready-to-use presentations on basic STD topics for use in workshops or other educational settings. It includes a user's guide with suggested agendas, discussion questions, and a script for an interactive group exercise (with a demonstration animation).
- STD Clinical Slides - The STD Clinical slides depict symptoms for 9 sexually transmitted diseases. The slides are available in ready-to-use Microsoft PowerPoint slide shows or as individual graphic files for inclusion in slide shows or documents.