This web page is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being updated.
Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance, 2007 presents statistics and trends for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in the United States through 2007. This annual publication is intended as a reference document for policy makers, program managers, health planners, researchers, and others who are concerned with the public health implications of these diseases.
View as a PDF (updated per the Errata)[PDF - 7.3 MB]
Accessible html version available by request.
- Slides - Presentation-ready slides of graphs and maps from STD Surveillance, 2007
- Trends in Reportable Sexually Transmitted Diseases in the United States, 2007 - Summary and highlights of data from the annual report
Surveillance 2007 Supplements
- 2007 Chlamydia Prevalence Monitoring Project Annual Report
- 2007 Gonococcal Isolate Surveillance Project Annual Report
- 2007 Syphilis Surveillance Project Annual Report