This web page is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being updated. Newer data is available on the STD Data and Statistics page.
Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance, 2006 presents statistics and trends for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in the United States through 2006. This annual publication is intended as a reference document for policy makers, program managers, health planners, researchers, and others who are concerned with the public health implications of these diseases.
- Slides - Presentation-ready slides of graphs and maps from STD Surveillance, 2006
- Trends in Reportable Sexually Transmitted Diseases in the United States, 2006 - Summary and highlights of data from the annual report
Surveillance 2006 Supplements
- 2006 Chlamydia Prevalence Monitoring Project Annual Report
- 2006 Gonococcal Isolate Surveillance Project Annual Report
- 2006 Syphilis Surveillance Project Annual Report
- 2006 Disease Profile - a review of STD, HIV/AIDS, hepatitis and TB data
- Page last reviewed: June 4, 2008 (archived document)
- Content source: