Program Management & Evaluation Tools
An investigation of evidence of the effectiveness of different interventions to reduce STDs to produce tools and resources to facilitate replication of effective interventions
A manual that provides STD programs with guidance on how to design and implement a program evaluation.
A set of guidelines developed to further STD prevention by providing a resource to assist in the design, implementation, and evaluation of STD prevention and control programs.
This section of website provides access to information and resources designed to assist state and local STD prevention programs in their use of data and information systems.
Resources to help STD Program staff work with patients and their sexual partners.
Webinar - The Last Resort: Electronic Health Communication in North Carolina - September 23, 2015,by Steve Beagle, Field Coordinator for the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, Recording Available
Webinar - Overview of the Disease intervention Specialists (DIS) Certification Project - September 14, 2015, View Recording
Report-Back and Update on the STD AAPPS Program Outcome Measures (POM) Webinar - June 23, 2015, View Recording
STD Surveillance Case Definitions - Includes updated definitions for Congenital Syphilis effective January 1, 2015 (December 3, 2014)
Partner Services Providers Quick Guide - Updated 2014
From Partner Services to Field Services: The Evolving Role of Public Health Outreach to Control HIV/STDs Webinar - by Matthew Golden, MD, March 13, 2014, STD Prevention Science Series, View Recording
Introduction to Awardee Evaluation Plans and National Outcome Measures for STD-AAPPS Webinar - Rescheduled: February 20th. View Recording.
Third-Party Billing for Public Health STD Services Webinar, - February 26th. View Recording.
STD Surveillance Case Definitions - Includes updated definitions for Gonorrhea and Syphilis effective January 1, 2014
- SASSI - Self-directed and STD-focused SAS Instruction
- Data Security and Confidentiality Guidelines - For HIV, Viral Hepatitis, Sexually Transmitted Disease, and Tuberculosis Programs
- Prevention of HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STDs, and TB Through Health Care: Supporting Health Departments—Next Steps - A brief proposal for "next steps" to help state and local health departments navigate anticipated changes in the nation’s health care system
- Integrated Prevention Services for HIV Infection, Viral Hepatitis, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, and Tuberculosis for Persons Who Use Drugs Illicitly: Summary Guidance from CDC and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Internet Guidelines for Online STD Prevention and Communication - Developed by National Coalition of STD Directors (NCSD), outlines promising practices for using the Internet for STD prevention and provides guidance for developing Internet-based programs for partner notification, outreach and health communication.
- STD Program Adaptation and Partner Engagement Resource Kit - From National Association of County & City Health Officials (NACCHO)
- Framework for Program Evaluation - A practical, non-prescriptive tool, the evaluation framework summarizes and organizes the steps and standards for effective program evaluation.
- Page last reviewed: June 27, 2013
- Page last updated: September 29, 2015
- Content source: