- De-Duplication Guidance for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia Laboratory Reports - This document contains background and guidance on the timeframe that jurisdictions should use to de-duplicate their gonorrhea and chlamydia laboratory reports before reporting these cases to CDC.
- Suggested Language for Syphilis Serology Testing
- Etest®: Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing for Neisseria gonorrhoeae - online training provides an overview of proper set up and interpretation of the Etest® method of antimicrobial susceptibility testing for Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
- Dear Colleague Letter - on release of 2014 Laboratory Recommendations
- Advances in Laboratory Detection of Trichomonas vaginalis - from the Association of Public Health Laboratories (APHL)
- Antibiotic-Resistant Gonorrhea
- Gonococcal Isolate Surveillance Project (GISP)
- Page last reviewed: March 14, 2014
- Page last updated: June 6, 2016
- Content source: