PHIN Partner Calls 2012
Click Here to be directed to the Partner Call Presentations Page
Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program Office
PHIN Partner Call
January 11th, 2012
3:00–4:00 PM EST
Century Center Building 2500, Conference Room 2222
The agenda for this meeting will be:
- 10 minutes – Announcements and Introductions
- 40 minutes – Presentation: “Integration and Interoperability in Health and Human Services”
- Presenters: Uma Ahluwalia, the Director of the Montgomery County (Maryland) Department of Health and Human Services.
- Topic Description: This presentation is a local government effort at integrating across the health and human services environment and using technology to support this integrated and interoperable approach impacting areas of policy, practice and infrastructure.
- 10 minutes - Question and Answers Session
To join the webinar:
Please log in to Instant Presenter before dialing. The system will automatically provide call in information once you have logged in online.
For audio only, please use the following information.
Call-in toll free number: 1-888-205-5513
Technical Assistance: PHIN Help Desk: 1-800-532-9929.