PHIN Partner Calls 2011
Click Here to be directed to the Partner Call Presentations Page
Public Health Informatics and Technology Program Office (PHITPO)
PHIN Partner Call
November 2nd, 2011
3:00–4:00 PM EDT
Century Center Building 2500, Conference Room 2222
The agenda for this meeting will be:
- 10 minutes – Announcements and Introductions
- 40 minutes – Presentation: “Enhancing the Technology and User Experience of the National Environmental Public Health Tracking Portal”
- Presenters: Patrick A. Wall, Computer Scientist, and Shannon Dewitt, Information Technology Specialist with the Division of Environmental Hazards and Health Effects, Environmental Health Tracking Branch, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Atlanta, GA.
- Topic Description: Environmental Public Health Tracking is the ongoing collection, integration, analysis, interpretation, and dissemination of data from environmental hazard monitoring, human exposure, and health effects surveillance. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is currently leading the initiative to build a National Tracking Network which will integrate data from these three components into a network of standardized electronic data.
- 10 minutes - Question and Answers Session
To join the webinar:
Please log in to Instant Presenter before dialing. The system will automatically provide call in information once you have logged in online.
For audio only, please use the following information.
Call-in toll free number: 1-888-205-5513
Technical Assistance: PHIN Help Desk: 1-800-532-9929.