PHIN Partner Calls 2013
Click Here to be directed to the Partner Call Presentations Page
Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program Office
PHIN Partner Call
August 7, 2013
3:00–4:00 PM EDT
Century Center Building 2500, Conference Room 2222
The agenda for this meeting will be:
- 10 minutes – Announcements and Introductions (CDC)
- 40 minutes – Presentation: An Overview of Health Information Exchange in Kansas
- Presenter: Laura McCrary Ed.D, Kansas Health Information Network, Inc. Executive Director, Topeka, KS
- Topic Description: This presentation will provide an overview of health information exchange in Kansas including a description of the Kansas laws that govern patient consent. It will include a live demonstration of the health information exchange and a question and answer session.
- 10 minutes - Questions and Answers Session
To join the webinar:
Please log in to Instant Presenter before dialing. The system will automatically provide call in information once you have logged in online.
For audio only, please use the following information.
Call-in toll free number: 1-888-205-5513
Technical Assistance: PHIN Help Desk: 1-800-532-9929.