PHIN Partner Calls 2013
Click Here to be directed to the Partner Call Presentations Page
Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program Office
PHIN Partner Call
March 20, 2013
3:00–4:00 PM EDT
Century Center Building 2500, Conference Room 2222
The agenda for this meeting will be:
- 10 minutes – Announcements and Introductions (CDC)
- 40 minutes – Presentation: “Electronic Public Health Data Exchange”
- Presenter: Roniqua Watkins, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Topic Description: : The PHIN Governance Subcommittee (PGSC) was created to receive, prioritize and evaluate proposed PHIN practices, specifications, and services. The PGSC will address Electronic Public Health Information Exchange by developing a physical topology of the CDC message transport, machine to machine, standards and services. This typology is an important first step towards creating an enterprise-wide strategic direction that works towards standardization of electronic public health information exchange. This call provides an overview of the PGSC and describes the purpose of the project.
- 10 minutes - Questions and Answers Session
To join the webinar:
Please log in to Instant Presenter before dialing. The system will automatically provide call in information once you have logged in online.
For audio only, please use the following information.
Call-in toll free number: 1-888-205-5513
Technical Assistance: PHIN Help Desk: 1-800-532-9929.