PHIN Partner Calls 2013
Click Here to be directed to the Partner Call Presentations Page
Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program Office
PHIN Partner Call
January 9, 2013
3:00–4:00 PM EDT
Century Center Building 2500, Conference Room 2222
The agenda for this meeting will be:
- 10 minutes – Announcements and Introductions (CDC)
- 40 minutes – Presentation: “Anna-An Avatar WIC Health Educator”
- Presenter: William Pilkington, Public Health Officer, Cabarrus Health Alliance, The Public Health Authority for Cabarrus County
- Topic Description: : "Anna" is an Avatar Health Educator introduced into the WIC programs in three county health departments in North Carolina. Funded through the Beacon Communities Initiative, "Anna" became operational in 2012 and has demonstrated that an avatar can be an effective cost-saving health educator.
- 10 minutes - Questions and Answers Session
To join the webinar:
Please log in to Instant Presenter before dialing. The system will automatically provide call in information once you have logged in online.
For audio only, please use the following information.
Call-in toll free number: 1-888-205-5513
Technical Assistance: PHIN Help Desk: 1-800-532-9929.