PHIN Partner Calls 2012
Click Here to be directed to the Partner Call Presentations Page
Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program Office
PHIN Partner Call
November 7, 2012
3:00–4:00 PM EDT
Century Center Building 2500, Conference Room 2222
The agenda for this meeting will be:
- 10 minutes – Announcements and Introductions (CDC)
- 40 minutes – Presentation: The Public Health Informatics Efforts of the Beacon Community Program
- Presenters: Sherry Burrer, DVM, MPH, Epidemiologist, Division of Notifiable Diseases and Healthcare Information, BioSense Epidemiology and Surveillance Team, Public Health Surveillance & Informatics Program Office, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Barbara Massoudi, MPH, PhD, Director, Public Health Informatics Program, RTI International
- Topic Description: This presentation will introduce CDC’s Beacon Communities for Public Health Project and highlight several of the Beacon Communities’ population and public health initiatives undertaken as part of the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology’s Beacon Community Program.
- 10 minutes - Questions and Answers Session
To join the webinar:
Please log in to Instant Presenter before dialing. The system will automatically provide call in information once you have logged in online.
For audio only, please use the following information.
Call-in toll free number: 1-888-205-5513
Technical Assistance: PHIN Help Desk: 1-800-532-9929.