PHIN Partner Calls 2012
Click Here to be directed to the Partner Call Presentations Page
Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program Office
PHIN Partner Call
October 3, 2012
3:00–4:00 PM EDT
Century Center Building 2500, Conference Room 2222
The agenda for this meeting will be:
- 10 minutes – Announcements and Introductions (CDC)
- 40 minutes – Presentation: Update on Vocabularies Standards and PHINVADS
- Presenter: Roochi Sharma, PMP, IT Specialist, Division of Informatics Solutions and Operations (DISO),Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program Office (PHSIPO) Proposed, Office of Surveillance, Epidemiology, and Laboratory Services (OSELS), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Topic Description:
- Overview of PHINVADS - is a web-based enterprise vocabulary system for accessing, searching, and distributing vocabularies used in public health
- Overview of Reportable Condition Mapping Table (RCMT) - Provides mapping between conditions and its associated lab test and results.
- Content update
- Meaningful Use Electronic Lab Reporting(ELR), Immunization, Syndromic
- ICD9 – CM(FY 2013)
- 10 minutes - Questions and Answers Session
To join the webinar:
Please log in to Instant Presenter before dialing. The system will automatically provide call in information once you have logged in online.
For audio only, please use the following information.
Call-in toll free number: 1-888-205-5513
Technical Assistance: PHIN Help Desk: 1-800-532-9929.