PHIN Partner Calls 2012
Click Here to be directed to the Partner Call Presentations Page
Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program Office
PHIN Partner Call
August 1, 2012
3:00–4:00 PM EDT
Century Center Building 2500, Conference Room 2222
The agenda for this meeting will be:
- 10 minutes – Announcements and Introductions (CDC)
- 40 minutes – Presentation: EHR, The Central Florida RHIO and Statewide HIE, from the vantage of the Florida Department of Health
- Presenter: Kevin Sherin MD, MPH, MBA, County Health Director and County Health Officer, Orange County Florida, Florida Department of Health
- Topic Description: The presentation will provide an overview of development of the Florida Department of Health’s (FDOH) Electronic Health Records (EHR), Central Florida’s Regional Health Information Exchange (CFRHIO), and the status of Florida’s Statewide Health Information Exchange (HIE). Discussion will include: the governance structure of the DOH system for EHR, the choice of the HMS version of electronic health records, a timetable for implementation, e public health applications, the progress and timetable for statewide exchange, and the future of HIE and its related questions.
- 10 minutes - Questions and Answers Session
To join the webinar:
Please log in to Instant Presenter before dialing. The system will automatically provide call in information once you have logged in online.
For audio only, please use the following information.
Call-in toll free number: 1-888-205-5513
Technical Assistance: PHIN Help Desk: 1-800-532-9929.