PHIN Partner Calls 2012
Click Here to be directed to the Partner Call Presentations Page
Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program Office
PHIN Partner Call
July 11, 2012
3:00–4:00 PM EDT
Century Center Building 2500, Conference Room 2222
The agenda for this meeting will be:
- 10 minutes – Announcements and Introductions (CDC)
- 40 minutes – Presentation: PHIN Message Quality Framework (MQF) Meaningful Use Implementation Update
- Presenter: Roochi Sharma, PMP, IT Specialist, Division of Informatics Solutions and Operations (DISO), Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program Office (PHSIPO) Proposed, Office of Surveillance, Epidemiology, and Laboratory Services (OSELS), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Topic Description: The Message Quality Framework (MQF) is a flexible framework of services and utilities designed to assist public health partners with preparing and communicating quality standard electronic messages as defined by the applicable messaging, vocabulary, and programmatic standards.
- 10 minutes - Questions and Answers Session
To join the webinar:
Please log in to Instant Presenter before dialing. The system will automatically provide call in information once you have logged in online.
For audio only, please use the following information.
Call-in toll free number: 1-888-205-5513
Technical Assistance: PHIN Help Desk: 1-800-532-9929.