PHIN Partner Calls 2012
Click Here to be directed to the Partner Call Presentations Page
Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program Office
PHIN Partner Call
April 4th, 2012
3:00–4:00 PM EST
Century Center Building 2500, Conference Room 2222
The agenda for this meeting will be:
- 10 minutes – Announcements and Introductions (CDC)
- 40 minutes – Presentation: Public Health & Electronic Health Records Meaningful Use : Stage 2 Proposals
- Presenter: Sanjeev Tandon, MD, MS, Health Scientist (Informatics), Division of Informatics Practice, Policy & Coordination (DIPPC), Public Health Surveillance & Informatics Program Office (Proposed), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Topic Description: This presentation will highlight the public health objectives and measures in the proposed Stage 2 of the Electronic Health Records Meaningful Use Incentive Programs.
- 10 minutes - Question and Answers Session
To join the webinar:
Please log in to Instant Presenter before dialing. The system will automatically provide call in information once you have logged in online.
For audio only, please use the following information.
Call-in toll free number: 1-888-205-5513
Technical Assistance: PHIN Help Desk: 1-800-532-9929.