PHIN Partner Calls 2012
Click Here to be directed to the Partner Call Presentations Page
Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program Office
PHIN Partner Call
March 7th, 2012
3:00–4:00 PM EST
Century Center Building 2500, Conference Room 2222
Agenda is forthcoming
The agenda for this meeting will be:
- 10 minutes – Announcements and Introductions (CDC)
- 40 minutes – Presentation: “A walkthrough of CDC’s Applied Public Health Informatics Research Cloud and the R&D Lab’s Prototype Portfolio”
- Presenters: Tom Savel, MD, Director, and Brian Lee, Acting Deputy Director – Informatics Research & Development Activity in the Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program Office (Proposed)
- Topic Description: In this presentation, Dr. Savel and Mr. Lee will describe what new R&D resources are now available to CDC and the public health community. Specifically, they will talk about the history, architecture, and processes (e.g., Research Project Management System) used in CDC’s first private cloud for informatics research. A variety of prototypes will also be discussed and demonstrated. Prototype collaborators include NIOSH, LSPPPO, NCHHSTP, and others.
- 10 minutes - Question and Answers Session
To join the webinar:
Please log in to Instant Presenter before dialing. The system will automatically provide call in information once you have logged in online.
For audio only, please use the following information.
Call-in toll free number: 1-888-205-5513
Technical Assistance: PHIN Help Desk: 1-800-532-9929.