To be eligible for the program you must meet the following requirements.
You must hold a doctoral degree in
- Economics or applied economics
- Decision sciences
- Health services research or related health sciences
- Industrial engineering or operations research
- Public policy or policy analysis
- Related quantitatively-oriented field
Written and spoken proficiency in English is required.
Relocation to Atlanta, Georgia is required. Limited relocation support is provided.
Non-U.S. citizens must be legal permanent residents or eligible for H1B, J-1, OPT-STEM, or NAFTA Professional (TN) status prior to the program’s start date.
U.S. citizenship is not required. However, citizens of countries that the U.S. Secretary of State has determined to be State Sponsors of Terrorism are not eligible.
Notice of Non-Discrimination
All applicants receive equal consideration without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit factors.
- Page last reviewed: March 21, 2016
- Page last updated: March 21, 2016
- Content source: