To be eligible for the program you must meet the following requirements.
You must hold a doctoral degree in
- Economics or applied economics
- Decision sciences
- Health services research or related health sciences
- Industrial engineering or operations research
- Public policy or policy analysis
- Related quantitatively-oriented field
Written and spoken proficiency in English is required.
Relocation to Atlanta, Georgia is required. Limited relocation support is provided.
Non-U.S. citizens must meet the visa and immigration requirements.
- Citizens of countries that have been determined by the U.S. Secretary of State to be State Sponsors of Terrorism will not be able to get security clearance to work at CDC and should not apply to the PE Fellowship Program. Countries currently on this list include: Cuba, Iran, Syria, and Sudan
Notice of Non-Discrimination
All applicants receive equal consideration without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit factors.