DHIS provides leadership and support in developing public health information systems, managing public health surveillance programs, and provisioning health-related data required to monitor, control, and prevent diseases.
- Epi InfoTM
- NEDSS Base System (NBS)
- Public Health Information Network (PHIN) Message Quality Framework (MQF)
- PHIN Messaging System (MS)
- PHIN Vocabulary Access and Distribution System (VADS)
Mission and Vision
DHIS Mission: DHIS provides leadership and support to oversee and improve public health information and surveillance systems and provision high-quality health data required to monitor, control, and prevent the occurrence and spread of diseases and other adverse health conditions.
DHIS Vision: Health decisions and actions are guided by timely and useful information.
- Page last reviewed: July 30, 2015
- Page last updated: July 30, 2015
- Content source: