Information on the NPHPSP is available for groups that are seeking general information and / or are preparing to undertake the NPHPSP assessment (i.e. power point presentations, the NPHPSP User Guide, links to videos and web casts, requesting NPHPSP binders, posters, and brochures, and U.S. maps displaying NPHPSP activity).
- User Guide [PDF - 4 MB] a detailed guide containing tips and instructions on how to undertake the NPHPSP assessment process.
- NPHPSP Activity Maps - view maps displaying use of the NPHPSP instruments throughout the United States: Local Instrument Use [PDF - 101 KB], State Instrument Use [PDF - 285 KB], and Governance Instrument Use [PDF - 187 KB].
- Public Health System [PDF - 359 KB]
- Requesting NPHPSP instruments - to order version 2 NPHPSP instruments and other materials, visit the on-line order form or contact NPHPSP staff at 1-800-747-7649 or email@example.com.
- Crosswalk - The topics addressed within each of the three instruments are complementary and mutually-supporting, although each instrument may be used independently of each other. This crosswalk displays how the instruments relate and provides a side-by-side comparison of the model standard titles and topics within each Essential Service.
Crosswalk of Model Standards and Key Points within the Three NPHPSP Instruments [PDF - 135KB]
- Page last reviewed: July 3, 2013
- Page last updated: July 3, 2013
- Content source: