Funding opportunities are provided for the overall promotion of global health and disease prevention.
- Procurement and Grants Office (includes Cooperative Agreements)
Discover the amount the CDC awards in grant and contract actions, including simplified acquisitions. Also provided is information on grants and business opportunities with the CDC.
- CDC Budget
Learn about the CDC budget which consists of the Working Capital Fund (WCF) and the Prevention and Public Health Fund. See also congressional justifications.
- NIH Grants and Funding Opportunities
(National Institutes of Health)
Find out about the many grants and funding opportunities available from the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Use of Vaccine Purchased with 317 Funds
Answers to questions about this Act that authorizes the federal purchase of vaccines to vaccinate children, adolescents, and adults to mostly meet the needs of underinsured children not eligible for VFC, and uninsured adults.
- Biden Announces Recovery Act Funds to Help Care for Children, Prevent Disease: Press Release
The Obama Administration announced that $300 million from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) would be used to ensure more underserved Americans receive the vaccines they need. The majority of these new resources will be used to purchase vaccines, which will be distributed through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Section 317 immunization program to all 50 states, several large cities, and U.S. territories.
- Summary of Recovery Act funds allocated to the Section 317 program [25 pages]
Immunization Grant Program summary
- Page last reviewed: May 20, 2014
- Page last updated: April 23, 2015
- Content source: