National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention
Public and Partner Communication
Connections Bimonthly Newsletter
- January - February 2016: 2014 School Health Profiles Published, CDC Launches HIV Risk Reduction Tool, Doing It! Campaign PDF - Mobile
- November - December 2015: 2014 School Health Policies and Practices Study Results, MSAs Bear Highest Burden of HIV, Gay and Bisexual Men's Health website PDF - Mobile
- September - October 2015: Recognizing the Frontline Public Health Workforce, Updating the National HIV/AIDS Strategy, DASH: New web site launch PDF - Mobile
To subscribe to CONNECTIONS, visit the NPIN Electronic Mailing Lists page.
Dear Colleague Letters
- February 5, 2016 - National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day 2016
- December 1, 2015 - World AIDS Day 2015
- October 1, 2015 - DIS Recognition Day is Tomorrow, October 2nd!
- September 30, 2015 - CDC Launches New Advanced Query and Data in the NCHHSTP Atlas!
- Previous Letters
NCHHSTP on Twitter and Facebook
To keep up-to-date on the latest information on HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD and TB prevention efforts, follow us on Twitter and Facebook. View NCHHSTP social media policy.
- Dr. Jonathan Mermin
- Dr. Hazel Dean
Deputy Director of NCHHSTP
- HIV/AIDS Prevention
- STD Prevention
- Viral Hepatitis
- Healthy Youth - Dr. Stephanie Zaza
Director, Division of Adolescent and School Health
- CDC NPIN