2012 Conference: Continuing Education
This activity provides (1.6) contact hours.
CEU: The CDC has been approved as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), 1760 Old Meadow Road, Suite 500, McLean, VA 22102. The CDC is authorized by IACET to offer (1.6) ANSI/IACET CEU's for this program.
CECH: Sponsored by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. This program is designed for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) to receive up to (12) Category I CECH in health education. CDC provider number GA0082.
“ Instructions for obtaining Continuing Education will be sent via email to conference participants”
DISCLOSURE: In compliance with continuing education requirements, all presenters must disclose any financial or other associations with the manufacturers of commercial products, suppliers of commercial services, or commercial supporters as well as any use of unlabeled product(s) or product(s) under investigational use.
CDC, our planners, and our wish to disclose they have no financial interests or other relationships with the manufacturers of commercial products, suppliers of commercial services, or commercial supporters with the exception of:
- Jay Bernhardt wishes to disclose his relationship as a consultant with FDA/CTP and other clients through Digital Health Impact, Inc.
- Daniel Greenberg, wishes to disclose his relationship as a planning committee member with Media Rez & Pearson.
- Dr. Adi Jaffe, wishes to disclose his relationship as a sole owner of California Treatment Services, LLC.
- Jeff Jordan, wishes to disclose his ownership interest with Rescue Social Change Group.
- Benjamin Kaplan, wishes to disclose his relationship as an independent contractor with DaVita Rx.
- Gary L. Kreps, wishes to disclose his relationship as an advisory board member with Merck Pharmaceutical, Eli Lilly Phamaceutical & Abbot Labs
- Rebecca Palpant, wishes to disclose she is the CEO and Partner of Abeome Corp.
- Virginia Pribanic, wishes to disclose she is the President & CEO of MedRespond, LLC.
Presentations will not include any discussion of the unlabeled use of a product or a product under investigational use.
CDC does not accept commercial support.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about the conference, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO