Graduated Driver Licensing
- Graduated Driver Licensing
- Teens Behind the Wheel: Graduated Driver Licensing
- State-Specific Graduated Driver License (GDL) Information (Parents Are the Key)
- Research Update: Graduated Driver Licensing Reduces Risk of Young Driver Crashes
- Research Update: Reducing Motor Vehicle Crashes Among Young Drivers
- International Symposium: Novice Teen Driving – Graduated Driver Licensing Systems (GDL) and Beyond
Policy Impact: Teen Driver Safety
Policy Impact: Teen Driver Safety is first a series of issue briefs highlighting key public health issues and important, science-based policy actions that can be taken to address them.
In a simple, at-a-glance format, this brief features critical information on the tremendous toll that crashes among teen drivers take, as well as CDC’s recommendations for improving new driver safety.
Highlights include information on leading causes of teen crashes and guidance on graduated driver licensing systems.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center for Injury Prevention and Control (NCIPC)
4770 Buford Hwy, NE
Atlanta, GA 30341-3717
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC–INFO