Older Adult Falls
Falls are a threat to the health of older adults and can reduce their ability to remain independent.
However, falls aren't something that just happens when you age, there are proven ways to reduce falls.
Are You Asking Older Adult Patients the Right Questions?
By asking three simple questions and taking action—when needed—you can reduce the risk of falling.
Free Medscape login required.
- Taking Steps to Prevent Falls Podcasts: Listen (0:59) (3:52)
- Don’t Fall Behind on Falls: CDC Feature Article
- Keeping Seniors Safe Podcasts: Listen (0:59) (3:50)
- Preventing Older Adult Falls and TBI Podcast: Listen (2:37)
- Concussion and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Violence Prevention: Elder Abuse
- Motor Vehicle Safety: Older Adult Drivers