Heart Disease Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Reports (MMWRs)
- Prevalence of Coronary Heart Disease—United States, 2006–2010
- Million Hearts™: Strategies to Reduce the Prevalence of Leading Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors—United States, 2011
- QuickStats: Age-Adjusted Death Rates for Heart Disease and Cancer—United States, 1999–2009
- Racial Differences by Gestational Age in Neonatal Deaths Attributable to Congenital Heart Defects—United States, 2003–2006
- QuickStats: Percentage of Young Adults Aged 18-29 Years with Selected Chronic Conditions, by Sex—National Health Interview Survey, United States, 2005–2007.
- Application of Lower Sodium Intake Recommendations to Adults—United States, 1999–2006.
- Arthritis as a Potential Barrier to Physical Activity Among Adults with Heart Disease—United States, 2005 and 2007.
- Receipt of Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation Among Heart Attack Survivors—United States, 2005.
- Disparities in Adult Awareness of Heart Attack Warning Signs and Symptoms—14 States, 2005.
- Prevalence of Heart Disease—United States, 2005.
- Racial/Ethnic and Socioeconomic Disparities in Multiple Risk Factors for Heart Disease and Stroke—United States, 2003.
February 11, 2005
- Disparities in Premature Deaths from Heart Disease — 50 States and the District of Columbia, 2001.
February 20, 2004
- Declining Prevalence of Adults with No Known Major Risk Factors for Heart Disease and Stroke — United States, 1991–2001.
January 16, 2004.