Explore HealthCommWorks, a free, Web-based suite of tools that synthesizes decades of research and expert consensus to reduce the time and resources needed to optimize message development, social media strategy, and evaluation.
Each tool is laid out in an action format, with step-by-step decision worksheets and tutorials. Create your own account, store your work online, and invite others to collaborate. Tap into the network of experts and users by accessing the HealthCommWorks forum as you work with the tools.
Add HealthCommWorks to your health communicator’s set of “go-to” tools.
MessageWorks – Craft and Defend Effective Messages
- Use an objective, research-based process that evaluates a message’s design against messaging tactics that are critical to motivating behavior change.
- Reduce the risk of pursuing less effective messages and save valuable time and resources by selecting messages with high predicted impact for further development and audience testing.
SocialMediaWorks – Develop Your Social Media Strategy
- Tap into an expert-reviewed methodology that evaluates a campaign’s goals, resources, and content to create a social media campaign strategy, a list of social media channels prioritized to your campaign, and a master schedule of activities.
- Reduce the risk of spending unproductive time and resources on social media by promoting the use of listening, metric development, and expert channel recommendations.
ProofWorks – Creating an Effective Evaluation Strategy
- Follow an expert-reviewed methodology to create an evaluation plan that considers your campaign’s goals, resources, stakeholder preferences, and content.
- Learn how to use optimal study designs, focal points, and indicators that are tailored for your plan.