CDC's Built Environment and Health Initiative (also known as the Healthy Community Design Initiative) is part of the National Center for Environmental Health's Division of Emergency and Environmental Health Services.
- HCDI Influences Billion Dollar Spending
- Characteristics of joint use agreements in school districts in the United States: findings from the school health policies and practices study, 2012
- Training Framework for Public Health/Planning Professionals
- Planners Bring Health to Communities
- Healthy Community Design Data
- Why Invest?
- Press Release: Parks and Trails HIA Toolkit
- Applications, Health, and Built Environment
Healthy Community Design Topics
- Page last reviewed: January 23, 2014
- Page last updated: April 22, 2015
- Content source: