Healthy Places is the home page for CDC's Healthy Community Design Initiative (also known as the Built Environment and Health Initiative). The Initiative is part of the National Center for Environmental Health's Division of Emergency and Environmental Health Services.
- CDC/DOT Tool Helps Promote Health through Transportation
- Healthy Community Design Initiative Steps It Up!
- Healthy Community Design Infographics
- Active Transportation Surveillance — United States, 1999–2012
- Bicyclist Deaths Associated with Motor Vehicle Traffic — United States, 1975–2012
- Modeling Health Impacts of the Transportation Built Environment [PDF - 357 KB]
Healthy Community Design Topics
Key Focus Areas
- Page last reviewed: January 23, 2014
- Page last updated: November 3, 2015
- Content source: