- HAI funding through the 2014 Epidemiology and Laboratory Capacity for Infectious Diseases (ELC) Funding Opportunity Announcement: $107,500.00
- Activities: HAI Prevention Infrastructure (see ELC HAI-funded Activities for more information)
- 2013 Affordable Care Act (ACA) funding amount: $90,968.00
- Activity: HAI Prevention Infrastructure (see ACA HAI-funded Activities for more information)
- From 2009-2012 Ohio received funding to build HAI infrastructure and conduct surveillance (see ELC HAI-funded Activities for more information
See entire Ohio Data Use Agreement [PDF - 415 KB].
See detailed list of data [PDF - 87 KB] in the agreement.
Marika C. Mohr, MS, RN, CIC
Infectious Disease Control Consultant
Outbreak Response and Bioterrorism Investigation Team
Bureau of Infectious Diseases
Ohio Department of Health
35 East Chestnut Street, 6 FL
Columbus, OH 43215
Phone: (614) 466-9067
Fax: (614) 564-2456