National Women’s Health Week 2013
The week-long celebration brings together communities, health agencies and organizations, businesses, government, and others across the country in an effort to promote women's health. The theme is "It's Your Time."
- National Women's Health Week starts on Mother's Day, May 12.
- National Women's Health Check-Up Day is Monday, May 13. It's a day when women are encouraged to visit their health care provider and get recommended check-ups, screenings, and vaccinations. Whenever your next check-up is, find out how to better prepare for it before your visit.
- Every day is a day to make healthier choices. Take simple steps to lead a safer and healthier life.
- Social media allows you an opportunity to raise awareness about health issues important to women. Add a button or badge to your site or page. Each button or badge focuses on staying healthy and preventing disease, illness, and disability.
- Get data and statistics about various women's health issues to support your program needs:
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO