Facebook Chat: Mother’s Day & Healthy Pregnancy
With Mother’s Day coming, we’re all about tips for a healthy pregnancy and we’ll be talking about them in a Facebook chat, Wednesday, May 9, at 3 pm EDT. Share the things you did to make your pregnancy as healthy as it could be.
You’ll also have the chance to get tips from the experts like Heidi Murkoff of the best-selling “What to Expect When You’re Expecting” and Judy Meehan from the National Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition, host of Text4Baby. CDC experts will be there, too.
Following the chat is easy. First, follow www.facebook.com/CDC. The chat will be right at the top of our wall at 3pm EDT, Wednesday, May 9. Then log onto our event page and let us know you’ll be part of the chat. You can post your tips and questions there, too.
Log onto Facebook then and you’ll be able to follow the conversation in real time.
Remember, if you want to comment in the chat, you’ll need an account on Facebook.
We look forward to hearing from you!
When: Wednesday, May 9 at 3 pm EDT
Join the chat: Follow CDC on Facebook. Remember, if you want to comment in the chat, you’ll need an account on Facebook.
- What you need to know before pregnancy
- What you need to know during pregnancy
- Steps Women Can Take For Healthier Babies
CDC works 24/7 saving lives and protecting people from health threats to have a more secure nation. A US federal agency, CDC helps make the healthy choice the easy choice by putting science and prevention into action. CDC works to help people live longer, healthier and more productive lives.
- Page last reviewed: May 7, 2012
- Page last updated: May 7, 2012
- Content source:
- Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs