Follow CDC on Facebook and Twitter
Did you know CDC is on Facebook and Twitter, providing daily updates in both English and Spanish on a variety of health and safety topics?
Connect with CDC on Facebook
- CDC Facebook Page
'Like' us on Facebook for the latest updates from CDC on featured health and safety tips, new social media tools and resources, emergency preparedness and response information, and other news and events.
- CDC en Español Facebook Page
CDC's newest Facebook page was launched in December 2010 to share CDC health and safety updates in Spanish. 'Like' this page for daily updates on featured Spanish health content, social media tools, and other resources.
Follow CDC on Twitter
- CDCgov Twitter profile for health and safety information
Follow @CDCgov, your daily source for up-to-date, credible health and safety information, resources, news, events and more from CDC.
- CDCEmergency Twitter profile for emergency information
Follow @CDCEmergency for important information from CDC and partner agencies to help you prepare for and stay safe during an emergency.
- CDC_eHealth Twitter profile for social media updates
Interested in staying up-to-date with CDC's social media activities? Follow @CDC_eHealth for the latest social media tools and resources from CDC and its partners.
- CDCFlu Twitter profile for flu updates
Follow @CDCFlu for all your flu information needs. Get updates on seasonal flu activity, flu prevention and vaccination information, and free flu resources.
- CDCespanol Twitter profile for health and safety information in Spanish
Follow @CDCespanol for daily updates on CDC health and safety tips, social media resources, emergency information, flu information, and more.
- Page last reviewed: January 18, 2011
- Page last updated: January 18, 2011
- Content source:
- Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs