- Presentations: April 28–May 1
- Interviews: May 2
- Crowne Plaza Ravinia Hotel
EIS Conference 2014
The EIS hosts an annual scientific conference for the national and international public health community.
- EIS officer’s investigation findings are presented
- Current epidemiologic topics are discussed
- Epidemiologic activities at CDC are highlighted
- Public health professionals network and share ideas
- CDC programs recruit new EIS officers
Crowne Plaza Ravinia Hotel
4355 Ashford Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, Georgia 30346
Use Group Code "CES" when making reservations.
Registration is free.
Advance (strongly recommended):
Register online for the conference and hotel before midnight, EST, April 18, 2014.
Onsite registration may take up to 1 hour.
Register at the hotel during the conference.
New for 2014
Monday through Thursday: Presentations and networking.
Friday: Formal interviews for invited EIS candidates only.
For information on conference accessibility, contact the EIS office.
TTY (U.S.): 1-800-877-8339
TTY (international): 605-331-4923
Continuing education for this activity is pending.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.