The following archive consists of historical articles which were featured on the main page in the spotlight section of this Meaningful Use website.
- 2014/02/14 - New Meaningful Use Data & Tools For Your Use. Click here for more details.
- 2012/11/15 - Did you know there are new and revised processes for public health agencies (PHAs) in Stage 2 Meaningful Use (MU)? A collaborative task force has been established and is working to develop consensus and guidance around these new and revised PHA processes. For more information, please check the task force’s community page on phConnect at:
Stage 2 MU PH Reporting Requirements Task Force
- 2012/09/04 - The Stage 2 Meaningful Use Final Rules released by the Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT (ONC) and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) were posted in the Federal Register on Sept 4th, 2012. The regulations can be found at:
CMS Stage 2 MU Final Rule ONC Stage 2 MU Final rule:
- 2012/07/20 - Conformance Clarification for EHR Certification of Electronic Syndromic Surveillance: New addendum to the PHIN Messaging Guide for Emergency Department and Urgent Care Data (Release 1.1)
- 2012/06/06 - ISDS is pleased to announce the release of our Revised Guidelines for Syndromic Surveillance Using Inpatient and Ambulatory Clinical Care EHR Data, which are open for comment now through July 3, 2012. More >>
- 2012/03/08 - The International Society for Disease Surveillance (ISDS) released “Draft Guidelines for Syndromic Surveillance Using Inpatient and Ambulatory Clinical Care EHR Data.” ISDS is requesting feedback on these Draft Guidelines from March 6, 2012 to April 2, 2012. More >>
- 2012/01/23 - The CDC and several partner organizations have established a Meaningful Use Public Health Technical Assistance team. To request assistance from this team, email email@example.com with “Request for Technical Assistance” in the Subject line.
- 2011/12/06 - CMS Releases Online Tool To Help Guide Meaningful Use Efforts CMS has launched a Web-based interactive resource to help eligible health care providers and professionals understand the Medicare portion of the meaningful use incentive payment program. The tool includes eligibility and registration information.
- 2011/11/09 - ELR Translation Tool has been released and is available for download to HL7 members on the HL7 website http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/private/standards/V2XML/
- 2011/10/11 - PHIN Messaging Guide for Syndromic Surveillance: Emergency Department and Urgent Care Data has been approved and released and can be found on the CDC Meaningful Use Website at http://www.cdc.gov/ehrmeaningfuluse/Syndromic.html
- 2011/09/13 - Catch up on information related to EHR MU from the HIT Policy and Standards Committees, start a community discussion or get information on upcoming meetings and webinars. Please visit : http://www.phconnect.org/group/public-health-ehr-meaningful-use
- 2011/08/20 - The HITRC portal is a single stop for current information related to the Public Health Meaningful Use Nationwide Call and includes call in information, presentations, and other related documents.
- 2011/08/09 - Both CDC and ONC participate in the Standards and Interoperability Public Health Reporting Initiative.
- 2011 August 21 – 24 - PHI Conference hosted many Meaningful Use sessions.
- 2011/07/01 - The Reportable Condition Mapping Tables have been released.
- 2011/05/31 - CDC has made links available to the Jurisdiction Meaningful Use websites for your convenience.
- 2011/03/22 - - Direct Project gets wide support for simple exchange Government Health IT
- 2011/03/22 - Group will expand on ONC’s Connect tools for exchange Government Health IT
- 2011/03/22 - CMS Adds, Updates FAQs on Meaningful Use Incentive Programs iHealthBeat
- 2010/08/05 - Meaningful Use" Regulation for Electronic Health Records (Blumenthal)
- 2010/08/05 - Finding My Way to Electronic Health Records
- Page last reviewed: April 21, 2014
- Page last updated: April 21, 2014
- Content source: