S & I Framework Public Health Tiger Team
Both CDC and ONC participate in the Standards and Interoperability Public Health Tiger Team Initiative. Goals of this initiative are:
- To coordinate and combine the three public health initiatives that will promote and strengthen public health promotion by leveraging technologies and standards.
- The three focal initiatives that will be coordinated within this tiger team are Structured Data Capture (SDC), Data Access Framework (DAF) and Health eDecisons (HeD).
- This combined effort will streamline resources and consolidate meetings in an effort to increase efficiency and communications among our partners to include public health agencies, public health organizations, federal partners, and vendors.
Links to S&I wiki:
- Public Health Tiger Team Wiki http://wiki.siframework.org/Public+Health+Tiger+Team
- Public Health Tiger Team Meeting Material http://wiki.siframework.org/Public+Health+Tiger+Team+Meeting+Archives
- SDC Wiki http://wiki.siframework.org/Structured+Data+Capture+Initiative
- DAF Wiki http://wiki.siframework.org/Data+Access+Framework+Homepage
- HeD Wiki http://wiki.siframework.org/Health+eDecisions+Homepage
- Page last reviewed: March 13, 2014
- Page last updated: March 13, 2014
- Content source: