In order to monitor the rapidly evolving ‘Electronic Health Records- Meaningful Use’ space, the CDC has set up the CDC_EHR_MU Listserv. The intent is to follow the diverse information sources related to this domain- and consolidate the relevant information within the listserv. The posts on this listserv specifically highlight the informatics angle plus the impact or benefits to public health and present the information in an easy to understand format.
To join this listserv, please follow the instructions given below:
- Compose an email to Listserv@Listserv.cdc.gov
- Leave the subject line blank
- In the body of message paste this syntax SUBSCRIBE CDC_EHR_Meaningful_Use Last Name, First Name
- Remove your signature from the body of email (if any)
- Send the email to above email id
- A confirmation email will be auto generated from the listserv
- Click the link in the confirmation email
- You will then receive a welcome from the CDC_EHR_Meaningful_Use listserv.
Please note: This listserv is moderated by the CDC.